Wednesday, April 13, 2011

OBAMA CALLS FOR $4 TRILLION IN DEFICIT REDUCTION


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/13/obama-debt-speech-_n_848446.html

**Opinion**

Why is the President so willing to compromise on every issue when many Republicans are not as willing to do the same!? What happened to the President that many people voted for and his promises before election?! Of late, I find myself speaking of Obama as a moderate Republican anymore. Many others that I converse with share the same opinion. Tax hikes should have been implemented some time ago, and extensions of tax breaks should not have been extended. However, I don't dislike all parts of the bill and I definitely like it better than what the Republicans are suggesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment regarding the post above, please feel free to leave it here.