Thursday, May 31, 2012

The 10 Biggest Lies You've Been Told About Car Insurance

http://www.businessinsider.com/10-lies-people-still-believe-about-their-car-insurance-2012-5

1. "No-fault insurance means it's not my fault!"

2. "The color of my car affects my insurance rate."

3. "My friend borrowed my car, so he's responsible for damages."

4. "My auto insurance company can cancel my policy at any time."

5. "A more expensive car costs more to insure."

6. "I got a ticket, so my car insurance rates will skyrocket."

7. "I don't need comprehensive insurance for theft, because thieves don't steal old cars."

8. "The laptop in my car is covered by my auto insurance policy."

9. "I recently paid my insurance premium, so I won't need a new policy for my new car."

10. "My personal auto insurance covers both my personal and business use of my car."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment regarding the post above, please feel free to leave it here.