Friday, March 11, 2011

Cops Raid Charlie's House After Alarming Call


http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/10/charlie-sheen-police-raid-house-los-angeles-alleged-drugs-guns-5150-psychiatric-hold/

**Opinion**

Okay, so I have managed to stay out of the Charlie Sheen situation. Why? Because I didn't really view it as news. However, this posting is a different story in my opinion. I'm finding the following disturbing: that just because one person, who you may not know, claims that you have a gun - that gives law enforcement the right to raid and search an individuals residence. Who was the judge that signed off on this nonsense!?! Hmm, I wonder if this anything to do with all of the people he recently has upset. Also, maybe the judicial system and law enforcement should take that into consideration before they act off of one person's wrongful accusation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment regarding the post above, please feel free to leave it here.